Madeinblog

Saturday, October 10, 2009

My light

It's october already.





I got a haircut before Eunyoung left for Korea. I just love how MnC looks =) I miss
you Unnie already!



I didn't change much... just a trim haha XD

In september I received my Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette. Seriously, everyone
has to get one of these! The colors are soooo nice. I don't really wear eyeshadow because
I can't find colors that are nice in drugstores. These are the size of a dime but you don't need
a lot because the colors are very very opaque!

I like to take a liner brush, dip it in water and line my eyes with the eyeshadow. Instead of buying
colored eyeliners, I use this now =) You can buy it here and it's only 19,95$ USD!!! Get it!

The brushes are also very good quality and soooo soft <3

Once I have money, I plan on getting a camo squad and more gel liners (they are also very good!)

 


Aki got a haircut and he's looking smoking hot. He got his hair permed and I think it's ultra
cute but he doesn't really like it so he straightens it =( 


If you write Aki like this:  it means fall.
My Aki is written like this: .It means light/bright.


It suits him because he's my light =)


No comments:

Post a Comment