Madeinblog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Vinegar

Fall 2010 isn't great for me so far.

I'm trying to hang in there but I'm starting to be tired. I lack sleep; I think too much about everything and I have a hard time talking about what's going on with me because my friends have a lot going on too. I'm a better ear then a talker...

Last night my friend called me because her boyfriend left her in the most cruel way. I feel so sorry for her. I didn't think a guy as bad as Sungmoo existed but it seems there is. I wish I never cross his path on ther street... hurting my friend like that... what a jerk!

I feel disappointed right now too. After not replying to my emails or texts, my loved one replied to a short message today asking him if he was ok and all by a simple and mean naggy comment about my liking towards the Korean culture.

The more he nags about it... the more it hurts me.

I'm very open-minded and I always feel insulted when someone is racist towards an ethnicity. I'm not chinese but when someone says something disrespectful towards Chinese people, I step in because I feel I need to for my friends.

I will never hide who I am and step on my own values because it doesn't fit with someone's else. It's selfish but how can you be yourself if you hide behing fake values?

Anyway... that's what keeping me up at night. Right now I try to focus on helping the people around me more and at school. So far I've had great results and I'm really happy about it: I want my cote R to go up!

On a happier note... I love wednesdays because I have a CPR class and the teacher is fun =) Today we practiced haha it was fun.



We had a simulated that a pencil was stuck in the thight of someone haha



My team! The teacher said we had the best haha

After I passed by the Cegep du Vieux to see the Maid Cafe before it started. It,s a good thing I did because Ria definitely needed a make-up retouch after rushing to get there! I should have taken a picture, she looked so cute after <3 I gave her a perfect complexion by hidding her dark circles (Ria go to sleep early!) and rosie cheeks with mineral blush! She looked with a dool! She had chose a nice vibrant pink lip gloss... anyway she looked damn cute!

I didn't stay long because I was a bit asocial so I went to buy 3 mangas and headed home to work on a project.

God I hate team project! My teamates switched my parts without telling me! I hate working for nothing and I hate when I end up doing all the stuff last minute... -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment