Madeinblog

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Featured!

I'm so happy!

and slow too but anyway

I was featured in the list of Best of Naruto cosplays by tayness1234!

I'm so crying of joy right now TT______TT

This cosplay is from 2006 and is by far my most successful! I can't believe I still get notifications from people who :+fav: it or comment! You guys are absolutely wonderful!

This was my first cosplay and my mom helped me a lot on this one so THANK YOU MAMA! My mom always made my clothes when I was a kid and she's the one who passed on the passion of making costumes and her knowledge. I've a lot to learn but I'm happy to have such a wonderful mother.

To thank everyone, I will make sure to recosplay Tenten even tho' I'm not into Naruto anymore and will have pro-shots taken.

Once again, thank you everyone for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment