The worst part is when I think back, I find a lot of signs that should have rang a bell inside of my head. Why does he need 2-3 cellphones? How come his cond*ms reserve seem to always be different every time I come over? Why are there so many girly stuff around that don’t belong to me? How come he is 4 hours late from work? Etc
So, since Tuesday (yep, the same day Charlie fractured his arm, great day, right?) I have been savouring the idea of a spicy revenge. And I’m not running out of ideas … I can share a few:
- Sending packages addressed to him but at his neighbours’ address. Of course, these packages would be from “VIAGRA” or “MAN2MAN.com”… you get the idea right?
- Hacking his facebook and make sure his status becomes “Hi, I’m Akihisa and I’m a cheating bastard” or any other variant
- Egg-and-toilet-paper his place
- Distributing flyers describing his infidelity at parties he plans to attend
And many more that I rather not list since some were a bit too extreme and border line illegal… hahaha~
But I have had to think: everybody is back in school so I spent the last two days watching Korean dramas and thinking about all that drama in my life and I asked myself: What would getting revenge bring me? Instant satisfaction: yes. But knowing myself, it wouldn’t be long before it would get replaced with remorse and a guild trip. Is being an emotional wreck over that worth it? I don’t think so.
I KNOW, it’s not me who should be feeling guilty; I didn’t cheat on him (and I could have… I was living in France by myself for a while and had many occasions to do so but never did!). In this whole story, I am the victim. Even if our relationship is over, I still thought of him as a friend because our break up was, to my surprise, rather quick and easy. No drama, no crying and all that stuff. Since I was the one who initiated it, I was expecting some kind of disagreement… oh well… that should also have rang a bell.
But someone has to be adult in the scenario. Here are the roles:
- Ms. F: the ex girlfriend who learns her ex boyfriend was cheating on her with…
- Ms. J: the whore, and I insist on the word whore because but for the fact she knew the man was already in a serious relationship, she still slept with him and has been dating him ever since even though she claims she is just “using” him
- Mr A: the cheating ex-boyfriend
Mr. A didn’t make a mature decision by going to another woman’s arms.
Ms. J didn’t make a mature decision either by accepting the man in her arms *cough*p-ssy*cough*.
So I guess the only one left in the story who can still take a mature decision and not make a complete fool of herself would be Ms. F.
Don't tell me I'm not nice for showing her picture: I censored it with
pixels and a cute well deserved guilty stamp~
So this is my revenge: I am moving on.
As soon as I get my bracelet back from his new whore (because he can’t face me to give it back to me), I will stop all contact with both of them and go on with my life. What has been done has been done and there really is nothing I can do to make it better. Doing one of these listed above would just be a waste of time and energy. From now on, I rather focus on positive things going on in my life and wait until the right one comes for me =) Because I know, not all men are jerks~
So yeap, I take back my new year’s resolution #5 and replace it with: I’ll be positive in all kind of situations!
And I really want to thank July, Lala, Ariane, B Oppa and J Oppa for cheering me up when needed =)