Madeinblog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My family’s MVP

Mvp stands for Most Valuable Player, for non gamers out there~

I just realized that I have yet to introduce you guys to my family’s sunshine!

echo

Hi~~ My name is Echo and I’m 7 years old!
I’m a Portuguese water dog, just like Bo…
but we’re not related~

I like: cheese, carrots, playing with everyone,
making new friends, sleeping in my masters’ beds,
socks, running around, my master’s horse (she’s
very nice^^) and CUDDLING!

I don’t like: being alone, when my masters push
me out of the bed, squirrels, vacuum cleaners,
and when there are no cookies left (so tragic!)

If you don’t mind, I will go back to sleep for now~

echo2

Haha sorry for that guys~

Guess I was bored xD

1 comment:

  1. Aww! So adorable and so shaggy ^_^

    ReplyDelete