Madeinblog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Circle lenses: NEO Celeb Green

First of all, I would like to thank Mitsu for featuring me in her “Gal around the web and 7 summer Beauty Faves” post! I love reviewing circle lenses and it makes me so happy that people enjoy it!

I mentioned in my previous review that one of my all time favourite were the NEO Celeb Green. Sadly, these lenses have expired since I bought them over a year ago so the following pictures aren't recent (I believe they were taken after I recovered from my "bad fall")

P4020243

Disclaimer: I'm NOT sponsored by EOS or any shop (not for these!). This review is based on my own personal experience.

Comfort: These are VERY comfortable lenses. I remember going to a friend’s place for a birthday party in the middle of winter: the apartment was very warm and dry but I didn’t feel any discomfort at all. It’s definitely one of the pairs I wore the most because of how comfortable they were!

Enlargement: the size of this lens is 14,2mm which is quite small compared to other circle lenses however, this is probably due to the design, it really gives a big eyes effect!

Color and design: What I loved about these lenses is that the result on my eyes were the same that someone with dark eyes would get since the color design is quite opaque. Unfortunately, you can’t see this on this picture but the green pixel faded in quite nicely with my blue eyes.

P4020228 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This is a pair of lenses I will definitely buy again, as soon as I find a reliable NEO reseller.

I’ll have more circle lenses review coming up! If you follow me on twitter, you probably know that mukuCHU circle contact lenses store will be sponsoring me some circle lenses! If you have lenses you would like me to review, please let me know in the comment section below =Dsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment