Madeinblog

Friday, May 21, 2010

It’s finally summer! yay!!

Yesterday I met with a friend, Sangmin and we went for coffee~ It seemed everyone was in the area: when we split up, we were six people! Montreal is soooo small!

Annick and I decided to enjoy the weather and we went shopping on Ste-Catherine St: I bought a nice marine-like top at H&M and a cute turquoise blouse for work at Simons.

010431 I love the bling on the shoulders!

Lately, I’ve been obsessed with shredded jeans but there is no way I can afford a good pair… the nice one sell for over 100$ while cheap ones don’t have the kind of shredding I was looking for…

Anyway… paying that much for ripped jeans? No way! So I took this old pair of black skinny jeans, drew lines with a white pencil and cut the jean with fabric scissors! I washed and dryed them in the machine and now they are so perfect~ I love them!

100519_150953I fough with a tiger!!

I also recently mentioned on my twitter that I just bought a purse~ I’ve been using a shoulder bag for over 2 years and even tho’ it’s awesome for school, it was time for something more fun for summer! I found this cute handbag and it was on sale! Yay for sales + bows!

100519_141551standing on a bench and trying to show my jeans to a friend! 

It’s made out of vinyl but the finish is matte, so unlike that other pleather bag I talked about previously, it doesn’t look trashy at all ;)

96cb6d5dThe part where I need YOUR help!!

I just put up a little poll for you guys!

I want to make my blog more enjoyable for my readers so for that, I would like you to tell me what you would like me to write about. Don't worry, I'm not running out of ideas but I want to write things that would please a lot of people :)

If you have an idea and it's not listed in the poll, please leave a comment or submit it via the "contact me" page!

No comments:

Post a Comment