Madeinblog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My make-up top 10

Yay!! Exams are FINALLY over and I’m officially in summer vacations! There are so many things I’ve been wanting to blog about so please look forward to that! Also, I twitted recently that I had an interview… well I got the job and I’m really happy! Fred is back in the hotel business!

In the mean time, a lot of you asked me many make-up related questions on formspring! So I decided to combine these to form a top 10 of my favourite make-up products~

1. Covergirl’s Lash Blast Length
This is my absolute favourite mascara. The formula top10is dry so you can apply many many layers and it doesn’t clump at all. Perfect if you just want clean and simple lashes without too much drama.

2. ELF High Definition Powder
This is a great finishing translucid powder. Not only does it set make-up quite nicely but it also erases fine lines and pores. Buy it… it’s only 6$ !

3. and 4. Maybelline’s Colorsensational lipsticks
I LOOOOOOOOOVE these lipsticks! My two favourite colors are 015 Born with it and 025 Pink Please. I can’t go anywhere without carrying one of these in my purse.

5. L’Oréal Paris’ Telescopic Explosion Mascara
I like this mascara a lot when it comes to applying mascara to my lower lashes. My lower lashes are quite long (I have to trim them once in a while…) so it gets quite messy with regular brushes.

6. ELF Cream Liner
I tried Coastal Scents’ gel liner… and it sucked. I was suspicious when I bought this liner but this 3$ line surprised me! It’s creamy, doesn’t smudge and last a long time even without primer! A must, in my opinion~

7. Almay’s Smart Shade Concealer
I stay up late playing video games or watching Buffy on my computer to dark circles are my enemies! My friend Hazuki recommended me this concealer on twitter and it’s by far one of the best concealer I tried! I also like ELF Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter but I couldn’t find it so I didn’t include it in the picture =(

8. Revlon’s Color Stay in Ivory
I don’t use foundation a lot but I like this one since it’s hydrating and as tiny bit of SPF :) It’s light and buildable and it doesn’t feel cacky at all!

9. Maybelline’s Lash Stiletto
Another mascara that I mainly use for my bottom lashes~ It’s darker and tens to clump a bit but when I need a tiny brush and a waterproof formula, that’s what I go for =)

10. Maybelline’s Colossal Volume Express
My second absolute favourite mascara! It’s very dark and it’s great when I want to blend my lashes with my falsies.

There you have it~ If you guys have more questions or post ideas, make sure to leave a comment or write to me via the form in the contact section or on formspring!

À la prochaine~ signature

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job!! I loved seeing your make up top 10 too, it's so fun seeing what other products people recommend :D

    ReplyDelete