Madeinblog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Random update~

It’s still sooooo hot here in Montreal… I don’t mind hot weather but I HATE it when it’s humid. This is probably why I will never be able to go to Japan during the summer! haha

Here’s an outfit I wore to work the other day… I only own one pair of shorts so it’s quite hard to coordinate something at times~

01

Cancan hat: Ebay
Top: random shop in France
Shorts: Smart Set
Belt: Ardene

I only own one pair of shorts… the truth is… I’m REALLY self-conscious about my legs. Although the rest of my body is more on the skinny side… my thighs are a lot bigger and whenever I wear short skirts or shorts… I feel like everyone is looking at my flab >.< I don’t feel fat or anything… but I feel that my thighs don’t fit with the rest of my body… sigh… Am I the only one who feels that way?

Body image aside.. I styled my hair like this today for work~ Please excuse the dirty mirror… I’m such a bum when it comes to household chores ^.^V

hair 

and before anyone asks~ YES! NEW PHONE! If you follow me on twitter, I’ve been tweeting like a mad woman about it! I ordered the Lollipop last Sunday and I received it Wednesday! Shipping was so fast and I REALLY love the phone!! It’s so cute… I don’t even want to deco it~ I’ll make a video later about how awesome this phone is =D

In the meantime, thank you for reading !! I didn’t forget about the giveaway~ I’m preparing things right now =) After all, this is my first giveaway, gotta make it right! hehe

8 comments:

  1. ey, nice to hear from you again!

    I'm sure everyone must know how you feel, there is at least always one thing we don't like about ourselves, and still have to live with it. Believe me, there are things more worse XD
    Your outfit looks nice btw!

    Looking forward to your giveaway, I'll be the first to join! Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving both the Lollipop and the hair! Tutorial s'il vous plait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice phone =D nice outfit too. I don't think you should care about the legs, youre not fat or anything if that's what you want to know. So I don't see anything wrong !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute for saying "s'il vous plait" !! =D

    I'm sooooo making a tutorial just because of that ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :) Tho I must say... it's the magic of angles that hide what I don't like about my thighs =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you <3

    BTW I got your letter~ I'm almost writting back =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! Cute hairstyle! :-D
    About your thighs I can understand even if they don't look big on your pictures. :O I also have always thought my thighs too big... although this isn't the only part of my body that I don't like (-__-) haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, don't worry about your legs! I'm sure they are fine and nobody's looking and judging you! Don't let your body image hold you back from dressing mroe fun :D

    Take care!
    Cute phone!
    http://cosme411.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete