Madeinblog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Circle lenses: EOS Adult Green

Wow! I haven’t reviewed a pair of circle lenses in a while! I have to be honest, I’ve been busy but I feel so bad for not reviewing earlier… mukuCHU is such a sweet and understanding sponsor! Recently, EOS released a bunch of interesting circle lenses so I will have more reviews for you very soon!!

I already reviewed the EOS Adult in Violet but I think the Green needs a review of its own since the effect on the eyes is so different from the Violet! Also, the design was renewed and compared side by side to the EOS Violet, it has improved a lot!

Image8

Disclaimer: These lenses were sponsored by mukuCHU, however this review is based on my own personal experience.

Comfort: Like I mentioned in my previous reviews, I have very sensible eyes so wearing lenses in a dry place is quite uncomfortable for me… so I tested these lenses at my college, where the air is VERY dry. My eyes felt a little bit blurry after a few hours but drops fixed this problem quickly.

Enlargement: these lenses are 14.0mm so don’t expect a very big enlargement, but it’s subtle enough for me.

Color and Design: the color is AMAZING, it is much more saturated and vibrant then the Adult Violet. The clear pixels are still very present which helps create a perfect blend with my natural eye color. I would recommend these lenses for anyone who has light eyes, especially blue eyes since blue blends nicely with green. I think these lenses would be very nice for cosplay as well since the colour really pops out in pictures. I received A LOT of compliments while wearing these at school and I couldn’t help but camwhore a little bit while taking pictures for this review!

 IMG_1148 IMG_1151IMG_1152

I hope you enjoyed this circle lenses review. For a pleasant transaction, please visit mukuCHU’s shop if you would like to purchases these lenses!

Which lenses should I review next? I find the Glitter and Flower series really interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment