Madeinblog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Canmake Cream Cheek Review

Quite a decent blogger I’m becoming! Two updates in two days and I already have another blog post that I’m going to post later this week-end!

Lately my life has been pretty boring (work, school, work…) but I’m really happy since B-Oppa is back in Montreal! Long time readers will remember that B-Oppa is an amazing friend with whom I’ve had hilarious drinking adventures. We are going to hang out together this week-end for a friend’s birthday, I can’t wait to see everyone together again!

Other then knowing my friend is in town, I got a package in the mail this morning which made my day; 2 canmake cream cheek blushes!
Image26
 05 Sweet Apricot and 02 Cherry Pink

IMG_1397 IMG_1398
I have to say, at first, I thought I got fake ones since they are ridiculously small! So I looked at pictures of people holding their Canmake blushes and it reassured me that it is supposed to be the same size of a L’Oreal HIP eye shadow duo (no pictures but I just compared them side by side and it’s the same). Even though it is ridiculously small, the packaging is amazingly cute and you really have a lot of product.

The cream blush itself is quite pigmented and I’m sure these are going to last me a very long time. It’s also very easy to apply; I don’t think I’m ever going to use powder blush ever again since it’s so much easier to apply and blend. Both blushes have glitter in it but they are very fine and the Sweet Apricot has less then the Cherry Pink.
IMG_1399
I’m not really good when it comes to make-up reviewing terms and all… but overall; I love these blushes and now I realllllly want to get all the colors available!!

That’s it for today… sorry I didn’t take any pictures of me with the blush applied… I bruised my upper lip and it’s quite swollen right now; it looks like someone punched me in the face! I’ll spare you at least that =) edit: here are some swatches instead!
IMG_1414 IMG_1416
oh yeah, temporary template… in need for a change; I want a bit more color then just black and white this time~ please bare with me while I’m playing around~
UPDATE: Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers!! You guys are so silly for celebrating one month late~ Haha just kidding, have a nice holiday (and enjoy all that crazy shopping you guys have in the US!)

No comments:

Post a Comment