Madeinblog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Give me 5 Minutes and I'll Buy Something Awesome #1

Thank you everyone for your kind advice about my hair… last Thursday, I removed the brown dye and dyed my hair using a beige color + 30vol peroxide and now I love the result! And, my hair isn’t as damaged as I expected it would be!

Next time I need a big hair change, I’ll make sure to ask you guys =)

06_04cintarojomoo

So you are probably wondering what’s up with the title of this post… since I’ve been slacking off with updates lately and been really good at shopping instead, I decided that I would post every Monday (or most likely Tuesday early morning…) my best buy of the week =D A lot of you have been asking for fashion related updates and I haven’t quite mastered the art of taking a decent picture of my outfit of the day so I thought you might be more interested in new items I get and how I blend them with the rest of my wardrobe!!

So this week, we’re going to talk about this very cute little blue dress!

IMG_1283

Store: Boutique Olivia in Les Courts Mont-Royal
Price: 12,99$ !!!

I used to be realllllly scared to shop in Les Courts Mont-Royal. For those who don’t live in Montreal, Les Courts Mont-Royal is known for being a mall that has only designer boutiques. Designers = $$$…. that’s what scared me for a long time but now that I work in the area, I always end up wandering in this mall and I’m not scared anymore: some stores are really worth a visit and are safe for your wallet!!

Back to the dress, I swear, I am in love with this it. I’ve never bought anything like that before so at first, I didn’t pick it out from the rack but I came back the day after… I could only think about this dress so I bought it without even trying it on (my lunchbreak was almost over!!).

IMG_1282

One shoulder dresses seem to be everywhere this Fall so I’m glad I found a cute little dress that has 2 elements I was looking for; a flower pattern with a vintage feel and a modern cut!

So this is my best buy of the week! Later this week, I’ll show you a few outfit ideas for this dress gave me! If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment