Madeinblog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More of gal, uh?

Ugh the weather is terrible here in Montreal… I don’t know for you but my mood is highly affected by the weather; especially when it rains! I like when it’s snowy but rain just makes me grumpy and totally unproductive….so I’m totally kicking my how butt to post this entry! I want to keep my blog updated and interesting to read!

Other then that… I haven’t been getting a lot of sleep lately so that doesn’t help either x.X I keep staying awake because I always expect my friend in Korea to call me.. he tends to call me randomly around 2-3AM which is late but I like talking on the phone with him :D haha I’m so simple-minded~

Anyway, I downloaded more magazines and made more collages of looks I liked !

ageha_dec

Surprisingly, there were a lot of looks I reallllly loved in Ageha, I totally didn’t expect that. I think I could have done 2 or 3 more collages but I decided to squeeze the ones that I loved the most in this collage. I think I have a thing for ripped leggings and jeans :D

ranzuki1012

Ranzuki had a lot of interesting looks too and I really like the red lips gloss and lipstick page they did… I wish I had an upper lips so I could pull off red lips too now !!!

scawaii_dec

SCawaii also had a lot of looks that I really liked; a lot of them seem to be warm enough for our freezing Canadian winters! And is it me of the girl in the middle, with the glasses and the cap… kinda looks like Sara Mari? Or maybe I’m just tired…

On that note, I’m going to make myself a nice hot chocolate and watch a few episodes of My girlfriend is a Gumiho…. I know this drama is old but I can’t bring myself to finish it… I like it that much!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment