Madeinblog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Popsister March 2011

Hi everyonee000_012 how was your week-end?

Mine was both awesome and sucky. For the sucky part, you can check out my tumblr and read what I wrote earlier today. However, I did go out Friday spontaneously with J-Oppa, Ari and Rosemary. Ari cooked a great diner for me and her boyfriend then we met up with the others at Jean Bius (Korean bar in Montreal) and then moved for a bit of Karaoke! Since I’m broke and still looking for a job, J paid for me at the bar which was really nice of him…especially considering the fact that’s he’s not usually nice to me haha.

dotsdotsdots

This is usually the point where I say ‘’ on with the fashion stuff’’ haha. Honestly, I don’t have a lot of say about Popsister this month because I actually found it a little bit disappointing. The street snaps were nice and I really liked that they featured gals that don’t have your typical model body but as for coordinates… everything seemed a bit boring and dull compared to the previous months… is it just me? Oh well, I still managed to find coords that I liked but not a whole lot ^^’

popsister_march

The polka dots tights are so adorable… I really need to buy some!e000_009

No comments:

Post a Comment