Madeinblog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Restaurant Grillades Lafirenze

Unfortunately, my snowboarding week-end fell apart so I ended up not doing much this week-end until Sunday when my friend Viet invited me to go eat at a Congolese restaurant with a bunch of friends. I didn’t know what is typical congolese cuisine was like so I was ready to expect anything!  Fortunately for me, it wasn’t anything crazy at all!

IMG_0023 IMG_0024
Beef brochettes and fried plantain bananas (my favourites!)e000_025

IMG_0026 IMG_0027
Tilapia and chickene000_025[8]

IMG_0029 IMG_0033
Goat and Pondue000_025

IMG_0034
Salty fishe000_025

I really liked the chicken, the beef, the pondu and the bananas! I didn’t try to the fish because the night before I ate fish and I was sick so I wasn’t really in the mood for fish that night. It was a bit exaggerated that we had to pay 5$ for a bowl a rice that was way too small for 6 people but oh well, the food was really good, a bit on the salty side but still very nice. e000_044

Image2

Image3

None of the pictures with my face came out nicely since I took them quickly before leaving home ^^’ It was a very snowy day so I didn’t want to get cold so I wrote a poncho that I got at H&M on sale a while ago that I paired with black jeggings! Comfy, warm but still stylish, check!

No comments:

Post a Comment