Madeinblog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yumetembou Wants

I didn’t go to school today since I was feeling really sick and I missed 2 exams… thank God, I’ll be able to take them at a later time! It sucks tho since I was ready for those e000_061 sigh…

Anyway, the other day, my friend Ariane was placing an order at Yumetembou and asked me if I wanted to join… and as much as I wanted to I couldn’t since I’m broke e000_062 so instead I made a WANT list that hopefully, I’ll be able to get those before they are sold out and taken off the website haha!e000_013

 

503517-01

Isn’t this romper the cutest thing in the world? I’m not sure if it’s only room wear but it’s so cute… I would probably wear it outside the house!! I want the white and the pink one!! e000_050

503318-01

Can I have one of each colour pleasee000_005Sweater dresses are sooo convenient at this time of the year. It’s still really cold here but on warmer days, it’s fun to trade pants for tightse000_075

504447-01

I really need a spring coat and all winter, I’ve been obsessed with the idea of getting a red one but I changed my mind as soon as I saw this coat! It’s so girly yet ultra feminine!!e000_009 I think I would feel like a rich and fabulous woman wearing this!!e000_056

I have so much more in my favourites but these three are the ones I really want. You know when you keep thinking about items you wish you could get but you can’t… and you know you should stop thinking about it but you can’t? That’s how exactly things are right now… :sadface:

Yumetembou… please sponsor me? e000_011

No comments:

Post a Comment