Madeinblog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gets: H&M + Make-up

Hi everyone!

I thought it would be nice to show you recent items that I got this week!  Yesteday, I learned that I didn’t get the job that I had worked hard for…e000_062 I was really bummed out but I decided to walk around town today and give my resume here and there! I really picked the wrong day to do this; it was rainy and cold! I ended up staying in a cafe for a bit then I ended up at H&M!

I’ve been looking for nice shirts and I fell in love with these two at H&M! They are made out of cotton and it’s so light, they are perfect for summer time! I had a hard time picking only one so I ended up buying it in light blue and in pastel floral!

IMG_0082Blue is my favourite colour!

IMG_0084I thought this one was fun and different from a lot of floral patterns out there!

I’ve also been looking for nice socks to wear in pumps; I’ve seen it in a lot of magazine and I really love the look! I like how it can transform a pair of shoes and it goes with pretty much every shoe type icon_upheart

socks

I had seen some floral socks only but they were really pricy… without shipping! So I’m glad that I didn’t buy them and foud these instead at H&M! I just wish they also had pink floral socks but I can’t ask for too much~ I also got lace socks and a pack of brown, pink and ocre socks with ruffles at the top!

IMG_0078

I also decided to try Maybelline’s new Fit Me foundation and Revlon’s Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude. I also received new lenses from mukuCHU; Geo Xtra in Violet (review will be up next week!)

IMG_0022

As for the foundation, I really like it. I was a bit of a gamble; I read reviews online… some love it, some hate it so I decided to take a chance since it was only 8$! It’s a light coverage foundation and it gives you a nice dewy finish. I also love their 115 shade: I’ve never found a foundation that fit my skin colour so well! Definitely a good buy! 6913

I’ve yet to try the Nude Lipstick but as soon as I do, I’ll write a little something

- btw… like my new watermark monster? haha MS Paint + boredom ftw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment