Madeinblog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jelly July 2010

I didn’t want to leave with yesterday’s instagram half-assed self promotion so I decided to check out a few magazines and share with you my latest outfit inspirations :)

It seems I haven’t posted any Jelly collages lately so I thought it would be nice to start out with this mag! I found a whole lot of coords that are amazing for the summer time! Now I just wish I would dress like this everyday but I have a work “uniform” and I’m too lazy to change at work… I’ll save the fashion for my off days!

jelly_july1I love the last outfit in this collage! I need to play with scarves a bit more! :)

jelly_july2White is such a nice colour so summer coords :)

jelly_july3The blue dress is A-DO-RA-BLE! Do want!! :D

Did you like Jelly’s June issue? I thought it was amazing for coords this month! :D Scans are a courtesy of the lovely Laura! Give her some love: she’s the best for uploading j-mags scans!

No comments:

Post a Comment