Madeinblog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Ô Canada

Happy Canada everyone!

Today was such a nice day; Ideawin, Elly and I decided to hang out and enjoy the nice weather. We met at a restaurant then headed to the Jazz Festival. There wasn’t much action there so we headed to Chinatown and shopped in the Swatow Plaza.

IMG_0016 IMG_0018 IMG_0017

The Plaza opened last summer and it’s been a new shopping destination for Asian fashion and cosmetics. I even spotted Dolly Wink and Melliesh products…at the whooping price of 29$!!! We still managed to find little treasures here and there and have a lot of fun!

IMG_0013

We all fell in love with these bow rings so we all got one and wore them right away. The shopkeeper thought we were a bit silly but whatever, those rings are cute and at the price of 2.50$, they are totally worth it haha! I like to wear my ring on my left hand’s ring finger so  we were joking around, saying these we were our “couple rings” haha


IMG_0014

IMG_0015

We then headed to the Old Port and enoyed the sun for a few hours, sitting on the grass and listening to music. It was a nice but simple day :)

IMG_0019

I hope you had a nice day and I wish you a Happy Canada everyone!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment