Madeinblog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September Fashion

It’s been a while since I blogged about fashion and I thought it might be nice to take a break from the Korean themed posts and head back to Japan for a little while for some fashion eye-candy! I caught up with the September issues (even if some magazines already have their October issues out) and picked out my favourite outfits! I love how a lot of summer items are mixed with a few autumn classics! A nice way to extend a summer wardrobe into fall… and very budget friendly haha!

Instead of separating all of these magazines in different blog posts, I thought it would be nice for a change to just do it all at once! So here goes!

POPSISTER

popsister_ sept11
Maxi skirts <3

popsister_sept11-2
Love the “Who is this chick?” shirt hahaha

POPTEEN

Popteen_sept1

popteen_sept2

BLENDA

Blenda_sept1Blenda_sept2

No comments:

Post a Comment