Madeinblog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CHANEL

How extremely materialistic of me… I’ve been under so much stress lately, I couldn’t help but fall into retail therapy to feel better.

photo (4)

My friend and co-worker Coco from She Walks On Pearls has been raving about this powder since she got it a few weeks ago and I couldn’t help but give it a try as well since my work is really close to Ogilvy… It was love at first sight. I didn’t mind the price (around 60$ with taxes) this is such a large container, it’s going to last me forever. But most importantly, this powder is magic. I like to say it’s a mix between a cloud, fairy dust and other magical things, it would explain why I find it so wonderful.

It’s funny how something like a silly loose powder can make me feel so calm despite all the problems around me right now.

The incertitude that surrounds me these days is really getting to me: the fear of going on strike, fearing how it might affect my studies, the fear of never being able to graduate…. after all,this would be the second time around, am I cursed? Is getting hard to deal with that kind of anxiety =(

… Looks like I’m going to apply a bit of loose powder now…

No comments:

Post a Comment