Madeinblog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Letting off steam

These days, I’m extremely stressed. A lot of major colleges and universities in Quebec have declared unlimited student strikes and my school’s student union, the largest in Quebec, has yet to make a decision… I really don’t want to be on strike! It’s going to mess up, once again, my studies! If we go on strike, that means my semester could be cancelled, which means I can’t graduate, which also means I can’t go to University in September and all the money we paid for applications will be wasted.

I’m so frustrated right now: I understand the demands of student unions but then again… what’s the point of fighting for lower tuition if you’re going to cancel a whole semester and make everyone waste their money on university application…

I’ve already wasted 3 years of my life in another college where I couldn’t graduate, I just really want to be done with this and finally go to university… $%?@$GF !!

***

In other news, I recently refreshed my pink hair… there’s nothing that I hate more then watching my color fade so I mixed a bit of pink dye and blue(Manic Panic this time… Special Effect is backorder til March omg…) with conditionner/hair mask and leave it on while I play video games :)

photo 1 (1)

Final result: Hair colour is perfect and hair is extremely soft :)

No comments:

Post a Comment