Madeinblog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Clearly Contact Canada Review

For a few months now I've been having serious migraines and my doctor recently suggested that it might be due to my vision. I always get lazy when it's time to buy glasses; I find that glasses don't suit me and that the type of glasses I would like is never available or simply way too expensive.

Recently Emily from THISWASFOREVER blogged about Clearly Contacts and I decided to give Internet a try at glasses shopping.

Derek Cardigan 7004 in Rootbear

First of all, I was extremely surprised to see how simple it was to look for frames and enter your prescription . The interface is very user friendly! I also used a coupon to get my first pair of glasses for free! I only paid for shipping! How awesome is that? These beautiful glasses only cost me 14.90$!

And just to add to the awesome, Clearly Contacts shipped with Xpress Post, included a case, a repair kit and a cleaning kit! Something I never ever got whenever I would purchase glasses, at like, 300$ wtf.

So my verdict is this: Clearly Contacts is absolutely the best when it comes to shopping for glasses. I don't know if my headaches will go away but at least I avoided one from the pain of trying on countless pairs for glasses in a horribly lit shop!

 

4 comments:

  1. It's great you had a good deal like this and your glasses look very pretty ^.^
    But I'd like to see how they look on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a great price! I'm going to have to check into that site and see if they ship to the US. I've been lazy about getting glasses with my new prescription!
    sweetpeainsnow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I made a little bit of research for you and here is the US version of the website :) 
    http://www.coastal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so, so much!! I will look into that right away! <3

    ReplyDelete