Madeinblog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hot July brings cooling showers, Apricots and gillyflowers

and some hot hot fashion: it seems July will be all about distressed denim, flower patterns, lace and fun wedges! Here are my favourite outfits from the July editions of Vivi, Jelly, SCawaii and Happie Nuts! Enjoy!!

Jelly-july

Jelly-july2

nuts-july

nuts-july2

nuts-july3

vivi-july

vivi-july2

Hope you liked it! I think this is the largest fashion picks I’ve done in a while! Here’s my July shopping list inspired by these outfits:

□ Spikes and studs to customize jean shorts
□ Asymmetrical floral dress
□ Summer dress; stripped
□ A long lace thank top
□ Pastel skinny jeans
□ A colourful clutch
□ Nude wedges
□ Bright heels

7 comments:

  1. Yayy! Thank you so much for the inspiration! ;) I needed more ideas for summer outfits ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really liking the spike/stud short trend - I'm thinking of buying a pair and customizing my own. Can't decide if I want a light or dark denim though (I tend to go for dark but I think studs on light denim looks better unless it's a black denim)

    I love that floral dress with the hot pink heels in that second group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe you're welcome! :D can't wait to see your outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too! I have an old pair of purple jeans that I transformed into shorts: I'm planning to bleaching them but maybe I'll add studs too!

    The floral dress seemed to be for a shoe advertisement but I really liked it haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing the coordinates pretty lady! I am on the hunt for the perfect short overalls! and am glad to see this post for more inspiration!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh short overalls are so cute!! But I've yet to find ones that look nice of me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfits you chose n.n 

    ReplyDelete