Madeinblog

Thursday, July 12, 2012

But a girl of seventeen is not always thinking of books

… but very often of clothes. I’m not seventeen anymore, but I still think of clothes over books! This month, I’ve been going through the usual gal magazines but I couldn’t find a lot of outfits that attracted me so I browsed Seventeen and found what my eye has been looking for: sweet & pastels!

seventeen-july1

seventeen-july2

seventeen-july3

A lot of these feel more like spring fashion, but I don’t care. With the current weather, I rather have spring all over again! Here’s my shopping list inspired by these looks!

□ Pastel skinny jeans
□ More striped shirts!
□ Wedged sandals
□ Cute sneakers
□ Mint jeans

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! I agree! :) Lovely inspiration!
    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com
    PS. Win a circle lens and $25 store credits on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah agreed! I've carried mint over into summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally in love with the colour! I'm even considering using it to redecorate my room =3

    ReplyDelete