Madeinblog

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Blogger's block + looking for some help

I never thought I would hit this but I have hit an inspiration block: I don't know what to blog about these days. I've been wanting to revamp this blog for a while now but oddly enough, everyone I've contacted has let me down.

Seriously, what's the point of having a portfolio and a website showing off all the blog revamps you've done if you cut the line of communication after 2 weeks... rather rude... plus one of them has been updating their blog so I feel like an idiot inquiring for their services... Good thing I haven't paid them yet, AH!!

In any cases, while I go recharge and rethink of what direction I want this blog to take, if any of you or one of your acquaintances has knowledge and experience in blog revamping, please contact me by email at write2shmuberry@gmail.com ! I would definitely be interested in working with you!! :D

Only requirement: reply to my emails ( come on, I don't even send a lot, maybe 1 or 2 a week...)

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair!

    Much love,

    Wengie

    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty from Code Is Love (http://www.codeislove.net/) helped me with some coding on my blog and I know she offers services for design/re-designs on blogs. I have no idea if she's free at the moment, but I'd recommend giving her a try. ^_^

    I've hit a block also with my blog, so I understand how you feel. Hope you get the creative juices flowing soon! *^_^*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog about that cool thing you've been doing lately! You know, that fun thing you do every night? The one where you are level 29 in. Yeeeaaah, that thing is awesome sauce!!!!

    ReplyDelete