Madeinblog

Monday, August 19, 2013

New blog layout + Update!

Doesn't this blog look fresher and brighter? It's thanks to the great work of JL, Emily's (from THISWASFOREVER) boyfriend! We've been working together for some time now and he was able to finalize everything last week, just before Otakuthon!

I was too busy with final preparations for the convention that I didn't blog about it and I thought that a simple tweet/instagram post wasn't enough for all the work that JL put into it. I find the side bars button to be a lot of fun! :D

If you're interested in JL's work, feel free to contact Emily :)


UPDATE


Lately I haven't been blogging a lot and you're thinking: "cue the excuses to why she wasn't blogging" haha to be honest I had nothing to blog about. Nothing interesting was happening. I also was questionning myself as to what I wanted to do with this blog.

I don't know if it's because Otakuthon was last week-end and I had an amazing time (will do a recap another time) but I feel like my passion for cosplay has been renewed, that it's even stronger. For some time, I felt that it was lost. I can assure you that you will definitely see more cosplay content on this blog!


5 comments:

  1. I like your new layout, it's cute ^^
    I hope you will keep on blogging, its not bad to change tge content of your blog.
    And I would love to see posts about your cosplay process and shoots and things like that ^^

    Http://whenblossomsbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear that. It's not like my blog ever really had a theme in the first place :) but I was kinda stuck for a while and it sucks writing when you don't feel like it. I feel like as readers you guys can probably tell when I'm just writing whatever in order to give you posts, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! So cute!!!! =)) I'm still looking for a website designer but i think im too demanding and ill make JL hate me AHHAHAHA =P

    ReplyDelete